TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is intended to provide general information about SUPRA CORK (“SUPRA”) and its activity.
SUPRA is not responsible to any User of this website for any damages arising from the use of the information contained therein.
Intellectual Property Rights
The User accepts that all content on the website is protected by Intellectual Property Rights.
Any texts, images, brands or logos on the website (hereinafter referred to as “website content”), regardless of how they are represented, are the property of SUPRA, are registered in favor of it or have been properly licensed in its favor.
Any use that involves the transmission, publication, modification or copying of the contents of the website is subject to prior authorization by SUPRA.
At no time, unless expressly expressed by SUPRA, access or use of the website gives the User any right to the contents of the website.
Treatment of Personal Data
Responsible for Data Processing:
The identity responsible for the treatment of personal data is SUPRA – SOCIEDADE UNIDA DE PRODUTOS AGLOMERADOS, LDA. (“SUPRA”), holder of NCPI 501720162.
The contact details for the referred entity are as follows:
- Address: Rua do Parque Industrial 133, 4505-150 Argoncilhe
- Telephone: +351 227 419 503
- E-mail: info@supra HYPERLINK “mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”c HYPERLINK “mailto:email@example.com”ork.com
SUPRA may collect the following personal information from users of the website www.supracork.com, using the corresponding forms: Name, E-mail and Telephone Contact.
Purpose of Data Processing:
SUPRA will use your data exclusively for:
- Sending newsletters or other promotional offers;
- Sending commercial communications related to SUPRA’s activity;
- Respond to requests, clarification requests or complaints.
With your express consent, your personal data will be used to send advertising material and offers from SUPRA.
Basis of Data Processing:
- Legitimate interest;
- Data subject’s express consent to the sending of newsletters and commercial communication;
- Compliance with legal obligations.
For the purpose of sending commercial communications and sending newsletters or other promotional offers related to SUPRA’s activity, SUPRA will process your personal data based on the legal basis of the legitimate interest in keeping the User informed about services, events and legal information. The User’s consent may be revoked at any time, without, however, making the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of that consent unlawful until the date on which it is revoked. Failure to provide your consent, when necessary, will prevent SUPRA from sending you commercial communications related to its activity.
For the purpose of responding to requests, clarification requests or complaints, SUPRA will process your personal data based on the legal basis of the legitimate interest in providing the User with a personalized and quality service, managing the complaints presented and, if applicable , to promote the continuation of the necessary pre-contractual steps at your request.
The period for which SUPRA will keep your personal data may vary depending on the purpose for which it was processed. Thus, SUPRA will keep the User’s personal data for the following periods:
- Sending commercial communications related to the activity: until the User exercises his right of opposition or revokes his consent, whichever is applicable.
Response to requests, clarification requests or complaints: until such time as personal data are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
What rights can the user exercise as the holder of personal data?
- Access: The User can obtain information about whether we are processing his personal data, as well as consult his personal data included in the files of this company.
- Rectification: The User can change his personal data when they are incorrect as well as complete those that are incomplete.
- Deletion: The User may request the deletion of his personal data when, among other reasons, the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Opposition: In certain situations, the User may request that his personal data are no longer processed. SUPRA will cease the processing of personal data, unless there are legitimate reasons for this or for the declaration, exercise or defense of rights in an administrative, judicial or extrajudicial process.
- Limitation of treatment: The User may request to limit the treatment of his personal data in the following situations: (a) during the challenge of the accuracy of his personal data; (b) when the treatment is unlawful and has opposed it and requested to limit the use of personal data; (c) when SUPRA no longer needs to process your personal data, but needs it for the exercise or defense of rights in an administrative, judicial or extrajudicial process; (d) when you have opposed the processing of your personal data for the fulfillment of an obligation in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, as long as these legitimate reasons for processing are found to prevail over your reasons.
- Portability: In certain situations, the User will be entitled to receive, in a structured format, in current use and automatic reading, the personal data that he has made available to SUPRA and those that have been obtained from his relationship with SUPRA.
If the User has any questions or wants to exercise those rights, he / she can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To exercise your rights, if necessary, you must attach a copy of your citizen card or other document that proves your identity. You must also indicate the right you want to exercise. The exercise of rights is free, unless it is a manifestly unfounded, excessive or repeated request.
If the User considers that SUPRA did not treat his personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation, he can submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, through the website www.cnpd.pt.
Cookies perform several functions, namely, helping the website content management and updating area to understand in greater depth the way it is used, facilitating the respective navigation, saving your preferences and, in general, improving your experience of use, also serving to ensure that the website presents you with relevant content. They are thus instruments for continuous improvement of the user experience.
The User has, at any time, the possibility to configure his computer to accept all cookies, to notify him when a cookie is issued or not to receive any cookies. The way you can proceed with this configuration will depend on the browser (web browser) you use (for more details, please consult your browser’s “Help” function).
SUPRA may use the aggregated information to help develop and improve the website. The aggregated information and statistics do not include, in any case, details that can be used to identify the User.
Cookies will only be used for:
- Collect information on which pages are most relevant to Users and their respective access and visit volumes;
- Store marketing information and other preferences to improve the user experience;
- Assess the effectiveness of the various advertising, promotional or informational campaign actions, aiming at their continuous improvement;
Thus, on this website, when duly authorized by the User, the following cookies are used:
Personalization Cookies – that allow you to memorize your preferences in relation to your location / language. Thus, in subsequent visits the User will not always have to select these options, making the visit and navigation on the website easier.
Statistical Cookies – that allow us to understand, through the collection of usage statistics, how Users navigate our website and how we can improve their experience and features. The information collected, such as pages visited or time spent on the website, does not allow the identification of specific users since the visits are anonymous. It is reiterated that a cookie contains only technical data; not allowing to identify the User.
The collection and analysis will be carried out through:
- Google Analytics – the User can find more information on the website https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
- Facebook pixel – the User can find more information on the website https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-pixel/implementation/gdpr/
How to delete cookies through the browser (web browser)
If you want to block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so by modifying the configuration of your web browser. Although the parameterization of each one is different, it is common to configure it in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on setting cookies, see the “Help” menu of your web browser.